In a previous post, I explained a methodology I am using to check the current position of the Euro rates against the US dollar in a historical perspective. I have developed a software based on a database from Forex of the euro rates, that can draw the historical frequencies of euro rates against dollar. (more…)
Archive for the ‘Economics’ Category
Tags: Analysis, Euro, exchange, Forex, frequency, rate, Stock trading, US Dollar, usd
Tags: In time, Money, Movie, Time, trailer, Video
In the not too distant future, the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. (more…)
Tags: Black Swan, Black Swan Theory, Extremistan, Mean, Mediocristan, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Normal distribution, Philosophy
Tags: Comparison, Cost Of Living, Luxembourg, Mercer, Paris, Weather
As I am moving to Luxembourg soon, this post is a small comparison between Paris and Luxembourg. (more…)
Tags: Analysis, C sharp, C#, Currency, Economy, Euro, European Union, Exchange rate, Finance, Forex, Statistics, Stock trading
Euro, the currency used by 17 European countries, has made a record vs USD the green buck this week. It is being traded now at the rate of 1.4235$.
Wondering what is the most common value for the euro, I decided to do this small analysis. The aim is to find at which rate the euro has been traded the most in the past years. Here is my work: (more…)
Tags: Business, Collection, Jim Rohn, Leadership, Management, Quote
I was searching today about how to succeed in a new business. A friend advised me to read Jim Rohn. I loved his personal bio, how he climbed the stairs of success one step at a time. So,I would like to share some oh his best quotes I’ve found:
* Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don’t feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace.
* Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.
* One customer well-cared for, a hunded in referals.
* Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said.
* Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
* Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. (more…)