I was searching today about how to succeed in a new business. A friend advised me to read Jim Rohn. I loved his personal bio, how he climbed the stairs of success one step at a time. So,I would like to share some oh his best quotes I’ve found:
* Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don’t feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace.
* Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.
* One customer well-cared for, a hunded in referals.
* Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said.
* Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
* Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. (more…)