- “One for all and all for one;” A very well connected and convivial society.
- Everybody is equal, but no body is like someone else. (Each one has his own character)
- It’s a minimalist optimum society: adding one smurf is redundant, removing one hurts the society.
- All jobs have the same importance and most important: Money doesn’t exist.
- They have a lot of fun, they face a lot of troubles but find solution to each one.
Archive for the ‘Just for fun’ Category
Tags: convivial, Smurf, society
Tags: 100th, Blog, post, Self-referential, Self-referentialism, Wordpress
This is another self-referential post. It is just a non-sense and it is because I am curious to know what the wordpress will give me when I publish it. In the last 10 posts, WordPress was pushing me to overpass the barrier of 100 posts: “remaining 7 posts to the 100th post Goal”, “remaining 6 posts to the 100th post Goal”, etc…
Well let’s see if it was worth it: (more…)
Tags: Christmas, Cool, Egg, Fun, Hat, Technology, VLC
Tags: In time, Money, Movie, Time, trailer, Video
In the not too distant future, the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. (more…)
Tags: Conflict, Desire, Dualism, Fear, Him Himself, himself, pierre Dawalibi, Reflection, short movie, Video
A conflict as old as Adam; it is the cause of every war, every greed and every agony; it is the dualism between you and your own self, between your desires and your fears, what you want and what you must. This movie is a reflection for every spectator to identify with, to observe what he/she is really doing to him/herself. (more…)
Tags: Best things, family, friends, good memories, Hugs, kisses, laughter, Life, Love, Picture, sleep, smiles