Archive for the ‘Perfection’ Category
Tags: Love, Mahatma Gandhi, peace, quotes
Tags: convivial, Smurf, society
- “One for all and all for one;” A very well connected and convivial society.
- Everybody is equal, but no body is like someone else. (Each one has his own character)
- It’s a minimalist optimum society: adding one smurf is redundant, removing one hurts the society.
- All jobs have the same importance and most important: Money doesn’t exist.
- They have a lot of fun, they face a lot of troubles but find solution to each one.
Tags: Dalai Lama, Perfection, Risk
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs:
- Respect for self
- Respect for others and
- Responsibility for all your actions. (more…)
Tags: Apple, Dogma, Quote, Steve Jobs, Technology
Tags: Freedom, Full, Happiness, Satisfaction
How many zeros on your bank statement ? How many credit cards, debit cards, Gold Visa, American Express, Diners Club ?
How many friends on Facebook, followers on Twitter, contacts on BBM to feel alive ? How many air miles to feel free ? How many inches of silicone, how many shoes, dresses, carats, to feel like a woman ? How much horsepower in your car engine to feel like a man ? How many undone beds to feel loved ? (more…)
Tags: Paradox, Perfection, Relationships, The Paradoxical Commandments
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway. (more…)
Tags: Black Swan, Contradiction, Dance, Lucilio Vanini, Natalie Portman, Paradox, Perfection, Quote, Swan Lake, Technology
Last friday, I saw the movie “Black swan” and since then I was thinking about it almost continuously.
The film is about a ballerina in a ballet company who has been chosen to lead the new production of the company: “Swan lake” which is a story about a virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a white swan. (more…)