Posts Tagged ‘Love’
Tags: Love, Mahatma Gandhi, peace, quotes
Tags: advice, logics, Love, lovely, peace, quotes, Smile
Tags: Argentin, Dance, gothan, Love, Metro, Paris, Romance, Romantic, Tango, Video, Vladimiramax, Vladimiramax Pictures
Here is an Interesting video by Vladimiramax Pictures. Love is all around, it might hit you when you don’t expect it!
Tags: Best things, family, friends, good memories, Hugs, kisses, laughter, Life, Love, Picture, sleep, smiles
Tags: Death, Love, Neil Gaiman, Quote, School, Teach
I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school:
- They don’t teach you how to love somebody.
- They don’t teach you how to be famous.
- They don’t teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
- They don’t teach you how to walk away from someone you don’t love any longer.
- They don’t teach you how to know what’s going on in someone else’s mind.
- They don’t teach you what to say to someone who’s dying.
- They don’t teach you anything worth knowing. (Neil Gaiman)
Tags: Einstein, Everything, Five, Freud, Fun, Jesus, Jew, Jews, Law, Love, Marx, Money, Moses, Philosophy, Relativity, Sex, World
Five jews changed the way we see the world: (more…)
Tags: Hope, Love, Quote, Risks, Security, Try
This post extends the ideas discussing security and risks here.
To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.